Rebonding will cost me RM260. Must think about it. Money not enough already. Chinese new year coming need some money too. No new clothes for this chinese new year I think because just change job. Not yet confirm, no bonus. sob sob .. However, heard that my bonus will be back-dated after confirm. Hopefully its true. Another month will be chinese new year already. I haven save any money also. Hoho.. This month salary shall not enough for chinese new year too. Anywhere, I may not having long leave for chinese new year as I have a release on early Feb which might crash with the chinese new year. Most colleague will be on leave then office won't have much people coming. Hopefully no production issue coming towards me. **PRAY PRAY**
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Touch-up
Rebonding will cost me RM260. Must think about it. Money not enough already. Chinese new year coming need some money too. No new clothes for this chinese new year I think because just change job. Not yet confirm, no bonus. sob sob .. However, heard that my bonus will be back-dated after confirm. Hopefully its true. Another month will be chinese new year already. I haven save any money also. Hoho.. This month salary shall not enough for chinese new year too. Anywhere, I may not having long leave for chinese new year as I have a release on early Feb which might crash with the chinese new year. Most colleague will be on leave then office won't have much people coming. Hopefully no production issue coming towards me. **PRAY PRAY**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment