
I think most Chinese tradition, each meal should have 3dishes and 1soup. The soup for the meal is very important. However, according to nutritionist for a balanced diet, we should be eating at least five portions of a variety of fruit and veg each day. Should miss up this point too. In market, there are a lots of instant soup or cube to cook soup. Like maggi, there is ikan bilis, chicken and tom yam. Clear return on the front of the boxes there is no preservative. But I still feel that "pure" cook from the ingredient is much better. So far, as what my mum prepare for the soup I think its wasn't that hard. Even I cook myself the taste did suit me but not for chong. He said the soup got no taste. End up I gotta throw in a chicken cube to let it tasty for him. Definitely it wasn't the style of mine to cook the soup so. Somehow, before I get better skill to cook the soup of the taste that he want, chicken cube helps a lots. Haha.. Since my mum moved to stay with me, I got a kinda of soups. Like yesterday I got "lian ou tang". Other than that is Seaweed Soup, Vege Soup, Cucumber Soup, and many more. Weird right? I didn't mention those chicken soup, pepper pork soup and .... ?? I think less meat in the soup will be much better because I drink a lots of soup than eating the meat or vege. If too much of meat, the soup will be quite oily. Not good ya.. Anywhere, should spend some time to learn cooking. Not just cook instant noodles or go tapao when I am hungry.
** say first lar huh .. see when only i will started .. kakaka ** :)
No comments:
Post a Comment