Monday, January 14, 2008

Stupid Doctor

Today when I wake up early in the morning at 7am, I got headache. So, can't go to work. I had email my line manager about it. Without waiting people to fetch me, I plan to drive myself because previously I went there around 8.30am, I have to wait another 30mins for the another doctor to come in. Unexpected! STUPID DOC! I told him I was dizzy. He said, "Semalam pergi minum ke?". What a crap! I told him I didn't. He said, "Takkan dua hari tak kerja, tak pergi mana-mana.". SHIT HIM!!! He meant I trying to cheat my mc? I was working at home today. Plenty of work on my hand. So fun to see him and listen to all his stupid words? After got my medicine, no MC issued. He conclude himself that I was cheating him. ** SPEECHLESS ** I don't want to argue with him also. I regretted to go early to see that idiot doctor. The day time doctor better a lot than him. More professional. I was caught in the rain when my brother didn't switch off the car's light and have a shopping with mum for 2hrs more in Ampang Point. I drive another car with dad to help my brother where the engine can't start up. The unprofessional, stupid, and idiot doctor that I can ever met is HIM! What a good name "DOCTOR".

No comments: