Loong sent me his blog. I look through. Wow.. nicer than mine. How come? Hahaha.. I love the cute monkey on his banner. Between, the first blog that he wrote got my name oh. Didn't know that I am the one who let you started blogger life. Somehow, I just remember I asked you twice to view my blog as I didn't let much of friends to know my blog but not asked or persuade you twice to blog your own. You are the first to know my blog if I am not mistaken. Either you or chin is the first among my friends. So far not much friends now I am blogging here too. So secretive ya..
Anywhere, welcome loong to the blogger world~~ Share more with me yo! Hopefully I got more stuff to fill in my blog too. Cheers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment