Yesterday I went to fetch mum and then we go Tesco Ampang. After park our car, I saw a 4-wheel drive car parked outside its box. Park outside the box wasn't funny actually. Most people lazy to get the car parked correctly on the box. Compared to this car even more geng. Fully utilize his/hers car as a 4-wheel drive. The owner straight away drive up the hum that use to plant the tree. It was very obvious view from far away. One glaze through the car park you will notice that car. There is still some space but the owner doesn't bother and just drive up. Thats it. Left it the car parked so and went for his/her shopping.
Then my mum told me that cooking oil is out of stock on most of the places. But we thought that most probably hyper market should have it. So shock when I saw the rack for the cooking oil is all empty. My goodness. Just left the sunflower and corn cooking oil. Which cost double of the normal cooking oil. Mum said we still have cooking oil. Just buy as spare. If don't have also doesn't matter. After reach home, I notice the cooking oil wasn't enough actually. Luckily this morning I went to MaxValu(mini jusco at petronas ampang) for a walk and get a bottle of cooking oil there.
The cooking oil out of stock was cause by the factory had stop producing the cooking oil until the government come out the scheme of subsidies. I think this cause a lot of trouble to those who doing foods business that used a lots of cooking oil a day. Now mostly stop them from buying in big stock. Hypermarket limit 2bottle a family a day. Hopefully this situation wouldn't stay much longer and no price increase on the cooking oil. Or else many things will increase the price again. Is a burden for everyone of us then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment