It had been more than 4months after I changed to this new job and this can count as the third job in IT field. Every of my job can't run away from air-con. So do this time. I think this time would be the worst. Even my new thick jacket wasn't feel better under that two air-con holes.
Somehow, I manage to get friends around like myen n sk who sitting right in front of me. Cyee, KK, SHooi, Mike, Cit, PFen, BLeong, KC and a lots more for lunch kaki. Without less, alots of senior around like Cal, HK, Jo, Jacky, HH, KFung, and HY.
Glad that I still alive for all this while. Haha.. actually wasn't that tough too.
Team A, if you accidentally read this blog, please do not misunderstood. I never forget the days I was part of the Team A. I should be the lucky one who manage to get friends around my working places.
Thanks Friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment