Today went to MV to watch AVP at 2pm. I was too early out from the house and I reach Federal Highway around 9something morning. So, I thought to back to Raju for breakfast (hehe..kinda miss the Raju's breakfast that went almost every week before go for work). Then, remember that Alice ask me to check my EPF account when I am free. Since it was on the same way, I just drop by to check my account. Doesn't know it will took a long time to check my account. Sigh.. the system ah keep show server connection problem. Wasting my time and end up I can't have my breakfast in Raju. Straight back to MV for my breakfast.
While waiting the movie showtime, I just shop around with chong. Its been a long time that I want to get myself a cap. I like Nike cap a lots. Somehow, I always think to long whether to buy or not and by the time I decided the cap will be sold out. Too bad. I tried to look at Studio R and I found a black adidas cap. Pretty nice and decided to buy. Don't want to think too much else will regret again. Got 10% discount oh. The corner of cap have silver band. Very special. Left 2 there but the silver band for both have some scratch. I asked the promoter to check any stock inside. Unfortunely just left that 2. Sigh..
Therefore, went to Garden to test my luck whether I can get the cap on the Adidas shop or not. Sigh..can't find and the cap there got nothing special. Just normal one. The Nike shop was at the same row lot. So, I just went in and have a look. Yo, I saw the type that I want. There is 3colors, sky blue, sweet pink and pretty purple. All looks pretty good. Finally decided to buy purple as it is the dark color among the 3. Not that easy to be dirty. Kakaka.. No discount for that item. But ..............................................................Chong paid as my Christmas present. Hurray~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment