This will be a tiring trip for all. It took us around three hours to cycle for just half of the place. I think the places that we like most will be the four season house where current season shown is the Winter. The temperature is less than zero degree. It was very cold but we enjoy there after a sweat shower towards the cycling route.
After a good time in there, we continue cycle. We cycle just like up and down the slope. The slope are quite slanting. We enjoy the part we go down the slope where we no need to cycle much and it's speed. The wind blow towards you and you can feel the speeding. I will automatically want to control with some brake. Luckily the road was clear. Any small stone will enough for us to throw out from our bike with the speed. The hard time was going up the slope. Once I stop in the middle of the slope, I gotta prepare to push my bike as I hardly cycle and balance myself at the slope. It was a terrible time to consult myself to continue.
Three hours passed, we plan to left the half of the route for next round and we get back to the starting point. Resting at the canteen for few minutes and we decided to left to go for our lunch with Jia at McD, SS2.
Next round we shall go for the Skytrex. HAHAHA... Don't know you guys and girls still dare to go the place or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment