
It was a long weekend for me at Pekan from last Friday until this Tuesday. I feel that small town more suitable to live. The environment is different. Not so pressure, more relax, better air, no jam, and the list goes on. Although the salary in city like KL is much more higher even double paid, the living lifestyle is much more higher too. We earn a lot and also spend a lot. It actually the same in small town where we earn little and spend little. Even in city, a salary of RM3000 may not enough for the expenses for house rental, car loan, car petrol expenses, bills, daily expenses and so on. Compared to a salary of around RM2000 in small town, the expenses for house rental, car petrol expenses and daily expenses is much more lower. Don't be surprise if the one stay in small town can save much more money than the one stay in city.

Now living in KL was quite stressful. Working hour is 8.45am to 5.45pm for Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm for Friday. But I never tried off work on time before. Not even before 6pm. Usually my working hour is around 7pm or 8pm. It was a hard time. I need to wait for the train and usually reach home around 10pm without my dinner and bath. It was pretty hungry by the time I reach home. Luckily got mum's cook waiting for me. After dinner, I will rest awhile before taking my bath. When I had done my bath and wait for my long hair to get dry, it was around 12midnight. Go to bed and is the next working day to wake up at 6.45am. Really a hard time for the starting. I will be fishing in the office. So scare that I would did any mistake during my fishing and blurring time.

During the weekend, it will be the time to rest. Usually spent my time on movies either at home or cinema or else will be shopping or clean up my stuff. Went out to shopping mall also it a quite stressful stuff like jam, pack with people and those rude promoter. Sucks.. Stay at home will like chasing after the time. Time passed fast. Go for exercise is a good idea to relax and keep healthy as most of office staff keep sit in the office after lunch and having late dinner like me. Stored all the fat and didn't burn it off.

Come to see the air pollution in city is worst still. Would my life become shorter? Ha Ha Ha .. No matter how, there is an end day for everyone of us. Why not stay out of the stressful lifestyle and live happily? Say easy only. This only can happen if you are alone. No dependence. Rich or poor also not others business. Or else, don't be harsh to make such a decision yo. Kakaka .. Say easy but not when wanna implement it.

For me to spend my days here, I really need my laptop and Internet line with me else it might be a boring day and time pass slow. I even bring some drama series with me to make sure that I got something to do. Somehow, tomorrow I will be back to KL and yet I not even started any of the drama series. Hahaha.. I spent my time in looking after groceries shop, helping prepare meal, watching singapore channel, walking around, chit chatting and online. I woke up every morning around 8am and go for my breakfast like bak kut teh, malay mee hoon with "kambing rendang", 菜头果 and wantan mee. Then I help to look after the groceries shop and others can go for their breakfast. After that, will be preparing for lunch or online chatting. Hehehe.. Lunch finish will be the time to walk around or watching tv. Time passed fast. Its time to prepare for dinner. Then show time. Watching tv program together in the living room and chatting around. It will fast reach the sleeping time. A same routine as I go working everyday but the feeling is different. Relax and pressure. Huge differ, right? Eat grass then I can live so. Kakaka..
No comments:
Post a Comment