Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New York New York Restaurant

For me, Sabah food not really taste good. In my 4days in Sabah, I got some of my meals from those fastfood and franchise restaurant like McDonald, Dome, OldTown, Big Apple and so on.

Here, I want to recommend the The Giant Yankee Burger for RM33.50. The remark in the menu is "The biggest burger you'll ever see! 8" wide and with a gigantic pure beef patty, it's enough for 4 but we DARE you to eat it alone... DOUBLE DARE!". When the waiter server the burger, I was starred. Waiseh, sooooooooooo bigggggggggggg ... Is bigger than four set of McDonald Bigmac. The 8" is just the meat inside, where the burger is totally bigger than 9". Super Duper Big.



The Giant Yankee Burger - RM33.90


For myself, I ordered a tasty Mushroom Cappuccino Soup and a 9" Pepperoni Pizza. But the Burger is totally bigger than my 9" Pizza. Can you imagine how big it is? Haha.. I had think of mushroom soup added with Cappuccino would it be a weird taste. But when I tasted it, totally does not have the Cappuccino taste and the mushroom soup taste very rich. While the pepperoni pizza is the original Italian pizza with thin and crispy skin. A thick cheese on top of the pizza is a cheese lover. I am one of the cheese lover. Hehe ..

Mushroom Cappuccino Soup - RM6.90


Pepperoni Pizza 9" - RM16.90


Too bad that this New York New York is Singapore restaurant and currently had just a branch in 1Borneo Lifestyle Mall, Sabah. If have chance to go Singapore or Sabah, no harm to go for a try. For myself, the price is ok with the quality and quantity of foods that they served.

New York New York - www.newyorknewyork.com.sg

** YUMMY YUMMY **

No comments: