Thursday, April 3, 2008

Working Life

It had been a long time that I didn't update my blog. WHY? Recently very busy with work. Weekend also didn't catch up enough time to sleep. People will said work me there very good. But for myself and even some colleague around me, we doesn't really think so. We keep working just for that salary and not that we really love our job. A job that not going to have our own balance lifestyle, it doesn't really last long. The mind to resign and changing job will keep round and round on our mind.

Actually most IT companies are the same. Programmers already chain with the condition that we as programmers gotta work late. Is normal everywhere. Ridiculous! Plus those old folks boss or managers or even team leaders think that work late equal the staff very hardworking. OMG! What as "smart thought"? In this modern year, time equal to money. If a staff can manage their time and not to work late, that show the efficiency of the staff. How come they didn't think of this? When back early, the next day more task given. Must let staff work late only satisfy? What the thought those people having?

A good company or a good leader should manage everyone workload. Once work late always, make myself more tired, lost concentration, lost motivation, lost identity. The whole look already drop till the bottomless. I should repeat the phrase again here, "KILL ME BA!". I come to the end of the self-motivation. I use to say, "When tasks can finish, we finish". One way we try to comfort ourselves when tasks always coming in non-stop.

Sigh..Shall stop complaining of my work. Everywhere will be the same. Or else start own business lo. I think I will be more willing to work hard for my own business but I do feel I am working hard for my current work too. Hahaha .. Before this, I shall work for the model first. At the same time I shall pamper myself with something I want to buy else time will very hard to pass sometimes. Aim Samsung handphone, Sony T3oo, Nike bag, and a lot lots more. Yeah..

*** GAMBATEH! NEVER GIVE UP! ***

No comments: