** Congrats Congrats **
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Contract Terminated
My company policy is all staff have to be under 2years contract only then can convert to permanent staff. The 2years is performance based where it might be shorten than that. This month-end marked my 1year working in current company. Yesterday my boss give me a letter to terminate my contract. This doesn't meant I am fired. Hehe .. It was converting me to permanent staff. So, I am no longer contract staff. Some asked me, "Any increment?". The answer is "NO". The different were just on the benefits and is their policy to keep every staff on the contract for 2years. Just come across my mind. Don't know who else was "promoted" (convert to permanent staff = promotion for my boss). This round no list on the staff that being promoted and become that I can't 8 on it. Hoho ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment