Friday, May 2, 2008

Never Ever Maxis Broadband

I been using Maxis Broadband for more than one year. It come across my mind to decide end it as soon as possible. For the beginning, the line is fine and stable(exclude rainy day.. no wireless can survive in rainy day). Recently the line just can use one word to describe - "SUCKS!!!".

The line keep disconnect and very very unstable until I get frustrated and nearly throw the modem away. The line is slow and I can't even connect my msn and never to say download. Last few months, we found that the connection will reset every few hours and the frequent become more and more. Once the connection is restart, no matter what page you want to go, the STUPID MAXIS will bring you to its mainpage.

I don't understand. Why they don't want to maintain their services and current user, yet keep approach more user. Their server actually can't handle it. I always hit error like, "SYSTEM BUSY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER", "OPERATION DOWN, PLEASE TRY IN ANOTHER FEW MINUTES", and it come to worst you will saw "CONNECTION FAILED!"





No customer will expect such as extremely bad service. You will never believe just a minutes ago, I put a call to the Maxis Broadband(1800 822 000). The call will first give you listen to those bullshit ads for Maxis Broadband. After completed, only will be redirect to the customer servicing. My first call, I listen a lots lots of noisy and people chit chatting there. Then I answered, "HELLO~~ HELLO~~ HELLO!!!". My call was being hanged up. What a "GOOD SERVICE" they have. I put my patient and took the second call. Listen the bullshit ads again. Finally a girl answered my call. After took my details, she said, "VERY SORRY, CURRENTLY OUR SERVER DOWN. I CAN'T CHECK YOUR STATUS(as I decided to close my account on the Maxis Broadband). CAN YOU CALL BACK ME IN ANOTHER HOUR?". HOW COULD IT BE??? A Service Provider, got own problem on their line server.

It definitely a big big problem with their management. NEVER EVER trust MAXIS, even for their phone line package. It a bad bad management of them. I will never recommend people on Maxis, I should said I will discourage people to deal with Maxis on whatever of its products. ALL CAN'T BE TRUSTED! Even the U MOBILE is more stable than it. I can take it slow but not unstable. Keep refresh my connection make me frust and going to kill people!

** NEVER GET APPROACH TO MAXIS BROADBAND **

No comments: